? ??????????????Old Fashioned? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (8 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 2499 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Hot Balloon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (36 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 2520 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Selling the house

Phil and I have decided to short sale my home.Unfortunately now a days in Michigan you can't sell your home outright because more than likely it is worth less than what you own on it.Our plan was to be in the house 5 years. we would like to expand our family someday soon and this house will just be too small,we already have out grown it. With Sebastian going to school this fall we would like to be in a place we can start our lives as husband and wife and have Sebastian set in where he will start preschool and grade school.
It's is a little sad at the same time,this is the first house I bought and the first place we brought our son home too.The first steps he took were in the living room, I could go on and on.But we have had a lot of good memories here.
We understand this short sale process can take a very long time, the house has been on the market now for 10 days and we have had 3 showings.Tonight there was a scheduled second showing but unfortunately it was cancelled because the buyer had a death in the family.Totally bummer for them and us,because I was getting excited hoping there would be an offer(our realtor informed us there was a possible offer coming in) It's just that I get excited and BOOM cancelled.(No ones fault what so ever)I was told they are still interested,so that is great news.I am really trying not to get excited but it is hard.Well that is all I know for now.
I will keep you updated.

0 comments: